Monday, August 6, 2012

How long does it take to get my site / blog approved by Adsense?



How long does it take to get my site / blog approved by Adsense?

When I submitted my site to adsense to get approved it took them less than a week to email me back to say that my site was approved. Now some people have said that it took longer for them to get notified of approval and yet still others said it took less than a few days.

If you are waiting for your approval and you think that it is taking longer than it should here are some things that you can do.

  • you can check your "junk" email just in case to see whether or not your approval was sent to your junk email box by mistake

  • you can send a 2nd email to adsense (with an optional 2nd email address that you can give them) to check on the status of your approval

I hope that this answers your question but if not you can always contact me again.

No comments: