Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Well I Checked My Adsense Earnings For Last Month..........



Since the month of March 2009 has come to an end, I checked to see what my adsense earnings were. I was hoping that I would surpass February 2009's earnings but I came just a tad short of that!

I'm kind of disappointed but I really should be grateful because I have earned more than enough to meet the minimum $100 amount needed to get an Adsense payment next month!

Like a lot of other Adsense earners, my adsense earnings are down but after filling out my 2009 income taxes I have come to find that I have made more Adsense money in 2008 than I did in 2007! So that is definitely a sign of improvement!

So all there is to do now is work on my Adsense numbers to keep them growing!

I have to say that I have had a "see-saw" kind of month for March 2009 as far as my Adsense earnings go! There are some days when I make twice as much (or even three times as much) as certain days and then there are some days (only a few - thank goodness) when I barely make over $1!

This kind of thing wrecks havoc on my nerves! But since I am an Adsense Consultant, I have to practice what I preach!

No comments: